Course registration procedure
- On the home page you will see a list open courses.
- Click on the course you want to apply to. In this example, I will click on “Coaching Workshop”.
- Enter the password for the registration. You will find this password in the “aide-mémoire” of the course.
- Once the password is validated, you’ll arrive at the login page. If you have an account, you can enter your credentials here. If not, click on “register”. A new screen will open up.
- Fill out the form with your email address, password and your preferred language.
- It is important to enter a valid email address because an activation link will be sent to this email to finalize your application process.
- Please note that your email address will be your username.
- After entering the requested information in all the fields, click on the blue button “Register”.
- Success message should appear on your screen as shown below.
The user has been created successfully.
An email has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. It contains an activation link you must click to activate your account.
- Go to your email inbox, you should have received an activation email from "TrainForTrade" email@example.com, as shown below:
To finish activating your account – please visit https://tft-reg.unctad.org/register/confirm/8LNF-W6HQS734_EQS9AuheY
This link can only be used once to validate your account.
Regards, the Team.
- Click on the link inside the email to finalize your account creation, you’ll be presented with the page asking the password of the course, and, your account creation is finished.
- You will then have to fill out “course application forms”.
- Fill out the “Name” form (Section 1 of 2) and the “Registration form” (Section 2 of 2). After you finish entering all the required information, click on “Submit and apply”.
- You’ll see following message:
Your application has been submitted.
Your application for course "Coaching Workshop" was submitted the 24.09.2018 at 12:00.
Your application is successfully submitted.
Problems you may encounter
I did not receive the email to finalize my application
If you do not receive the email confirmation acknowledging receipt of your application, please check your spam or bulk email folder.
Error message when registering: The username is already used.
It means your profile exists. Go back on the home page, click the course you want to apply on, enter the password and click the “Reset password” button. You will then be prompted to enter your email address to recover your password.